MIZON Skin Power Original First Essence 210ml Moisturizing Facial Serum Galactomyces Whitening Essence Acne Treatment Cream
The first essence contains 94.5% of premium fermented ingredient, Galactomyces
2. The toner-type essential essence is used at the first step of daily skin care in 3 seconds after cleansing to control skin balance.
3. It has booster function that helps the next product to be absorbed into skin effectively.
4. It’s certified for wrinkle care and skin whitening by KFDA to give clear, radiant, and elastic skin.
5. Glutamic acid and hyaluronic acid give skin rich moisture and strengthen the skin wall.
What is the miracle ingredient, Galactomyces?
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (GFF) is used as a moisturizing agent in cosmetics.
In vitro GFF has several beneficial effects, such as antioxidant effects through activation of
ARE-related genes in human skin cells and induction of hyaluronan production in epidermal cells.
GFF-containing moisturizers help protect the skin against damage such as due to dryness
or environ-mental stress.
*Mizon’s Fermentation Technology Science
Ingredients become small molecules by yeast in fermentation, which increases absorption
and spread ability of the formula on skin. Since the product is processed under a natural
fermentation, it’s safe to use for sensitive skin.
No addition of Paraben,Benzophenone,Triclosan,Mineral oil,Artificial color,
Artificial Aroma,formaldehyde,ethanol,sulfate,Silicone ingredients
How to use：
1. Dispense an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad or palm at the first step of daily skin care after cleansing.
2. Apply from the center of face outward, dabbing for absorption.
3. Wrap face with palms for absorption.
4. Use toner, emulsion and cream after using the formula.
Our items may come from different suppliers (mostly overseas). Orders may be shipped separately and may arrive on different dates.
The shipping rates are standard. It may take longer than usual esp products that contain liquids.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER UK£20.
Due to COVID-19, as much as we would love to deliver everything on time, delays are to be expected.